Blue Grass Meadows | Whitby
1368 sq. ft.
1 garage and 1 driveway parking spot
Welcome to 9 Benjamin Way. Just pack your bags and move in! This gorgeous modern freehold townhouse is only 5 years old and completely move-in ready. Over 1300 square feet of living space with a great layout. Laminate flooring in the living and dining rooms. Other highlights include a bright and large kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded ceramic tiles, a walk-out to the backyard deck, and stainless steel appliances. The townhouse features a large and bright master bedroom overlooking the fenced backyard with plenty of closet space and a second floor laundry. Ideally located in the sought after Blue Grass Meadows neighboourhood of Whitby this area offers many amenities: shopping, restaurants, Lake Ontario, waterfront trails, GO bus/train, 401, nature areas, parks and lots of recreation.
- Located in the sought after Blue Grass Meadows area of Whitby
- Close to all amenities, shops, restaurants, parks, trails, sports complexes, transit and the 401
- Bright and open concept townhouse
- Large kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and walk-out to the backyard
- Large and bright master bedroom with lots of closet space
- 5-year-old freehold townhouse
- $182 maintenance fee that covers common elements maintenance, garbage, recycling and snow removal
- Over 1300 square feet of living space
- Recently fenced backyard that is perfect for entertaining
- 2nd-floor laundry
- Direct garage access from the house
- Frigidaire stainless steel fridge
- Frigidaire stainless steel stove
- Frigidaire stainless steel microwave
- Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher
- Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer
- All window covers
- All electric light fixtures
- Tankless hot water heater (monthly rental)
- Vanee air exchanger
Shopping lovers will delight in the many available options nearby. Dundas St. E. and Thickson Rd. S. both offer an abundance of small and big-box retailers, supermarkets, restaurants, banks, professional and medical offices. Downtown Whitby, centered at Brock St. and Dundas st., has a fine collection of bars, restaurants, and shopping options along a very lively strip. Oshawa Centre, located at King St. and Stevenson Rd., has an impressive mix of stores spanning over 230 retail stores and public services.
9 Benjamin Way has some of the best recreation possibilities in all of Durham Region. There are many parks and trails in the neighbourhood. Blue Grass Meadows Park, Kirby Park, and Huron Park are just a few minutes away. There are several large recreational facilities less than 10 minutes away. Iroquois Park Sports Centre features arenas, two pools, and elite athletic training facilities. Outside, there are 6 illuminated tennis courts, 3 illuminated tournament quality baseball diamonds, two unlit ball diamonds, and a fully lit tournament-quality soccer pitch. Civic Recreation Complex on Thornton Rd. and Whitby Civic Recreation Complex on Rossland Rd. E. feature outdoor fields, indoor and outdoor tracks, swimming pools, fitness centres, indoor tennis, and squash courts amongst many other things. A variety of recreational programs are offered for children and adults.