Mississauga | Lakeview
2 bedrooms + den
Welcome to Lakewood by the park (1485 Lakeshore Rd East). Check out this move-in ready recently renovated condo suite. Over 1000 square feet of living space with a perfect layout. This well-managed building offers amazing amenities and the maintenance fees include all utilities and building maintenance. Other highlights include a recently renovated kitchen with granite countertops, backsplash, an under-mount sink and newer stainless steel appliances. The suite features a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a 4 piece ensuite. Ideally located in the Lakeview neighbourhood on the border of Toronto and Mississauga, this area offers many amenities including Lake Ontario, Waterfront Trail, Marie Curtis Park, TTC, GO train, restaurants, nature areas, parks and lots of recreation.
- BRIGHT & LUXURIOUS SUITE FULLY RENOVATED IN 2017
- CHEF’S KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, BACKSPLASH, UNDERMOUNT SINK & STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES (NEW IN 2017)
- OVER 1000 SQUARE FEET OF LIVING SPACE
- 2 UNDERGROUND PARKING SPOTS, 1 LOCKER & BIKE RACK
- 1 OF THE PARKING SPOTS CAN FIT TWO CARS WHILE THE OTHER IS EXTRA DEEP
- ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOOR
- UPGRADED LIGHT FIXTURES
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH A WALK-IN CLOSET AND 4 PIECE ENSUITE
- 2 WASHROOMS
- AQUAKINETIC A200 DRINKING WATER SYSTEM (REVERSE OSMOSIS)
- BRIGHT SUNROOM THAT CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN EXTRA BEDROOM OR OFFICE/DEN
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE GYM, ROOFTOP PATIO, LIBRARY, HOBBY ROOM, PARTY ROOM, TENNIS COURT, REC ROOM, FIBEROPTIC CABLE, SAUNA AND WHIRLPOOL, OUTDOOR BBQ AREA
- THE MAINTENANCE FEE OF $719 INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES AND BUILDING MAINTENANCE
- Frigidaire stainless steel fridge
- Frigidaire stainless steel stove
- Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher
- LG washer and dryer
- All electric light fixtures
- All window coverings
TOP 5 REASONS YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS HOME
- Location location location! Ideally located in the Lakeshore community of Lakeview in close proximity to amazing amenities including Lake Ontario, Waterfront Trail, Marie Curtis Park, TTC, GO train, restaurants, nature areas, parks, and lots of recreation.
- Over 1000 square feet in living space in a fantastic layout.
- Calm and friendly neighbourhood perfect for families.
- A recently renovated unit that is move-in ready.
- All-inclusive maintenance fees with many building amenities for an effortlessly simple lifestyle.
Lakeview is a shopping lover’s delight. Dixie Mall is a favourite destination for many west-enders and it’s only a few minutes away with over 135 outlet shops. Lakeshore Rd. in both directions offers a nice mix of small and big retailers, supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, banks, and professional and medical offices. Sherway Gardens, one of the premier shopping centres in Toronto, is also just a few minutes away at The Queensway and Evans Ave. This retail district is filled with amenities such as big-box retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and much more.
Lakeview has some of the best recreation possibilities in all of the GTA. Down the street you have Lakeview Golf Course, a public golf course owned and operated by the City of Mississauga. The Carmen Corbasson Community Centre off Cawthra Rd. features an indoor skating and hockey arena and an indoor gym. There are many parks in the neighbourhood. Marie Curtis Park, Lakefront Promenade Park, and Cawthra Park just to name a few. They offer walking & biking trails, beach volleyball courts, splash pads, kids playgrounds, picnic areas much more.