12 Hiscott Dr
Bring your bags and just move in, this fully updated freehold townhouse is a stunner. Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted. Highlights include a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and an ensuite. The kitchen is brand new and features concrete countertops, backsplash, and high-end stainless steel appliances. The floor and stairs were recently replaced with a luxurious and waterproof vinyl plank. The open concept living and dining room have a direct walkout to the balcony that is perfect for entertaining.
Ideally located a 5-minute drive from Highway 403, 407 and the GO train. Walking distance to shopping, entertainment, schools and parks.
- Spacious master bedroom with a 4 piece ensuite and a large walk-in closet
- Open concept living and dining room with a walkout to the balcony
- Custom modern kitchen with concrete counters and a new backsplash (2019)
- 9 foot ceilings on main floor
- Luxury vinyl plank throughout including the stairs and all new trim (2019)
- 2 car parking – 1 garage spot and 1 driveway
- Lower level furnace/laundry/mud room with direct access to the garage and a large foyer
- Professionally painted (2020)
- 100 year old vintage brick in living room and kitchen
Waterdown Park is less than a 10-minute walk away located at 200 Hamilton St. It has a kid’s playground, wading pool, skate park, sports grounds and a walking trail. Joe Sams Leisure Park at 752 Centre Rd. is a 15-minute walk away. It’s a large, lovely park with any open areas for recreational activities. The hardball and soccer fields are popular with recreational and youth leagues, and there are many walkways for those on foot. The Waterdown North Wetland Trails run through part of this park. From this location, there is an abundance of green space, parks, golf courses and conservation areas a short drive away. They offer tranquil paths through wooded parkland, mountain bike trails, waterfalls, kayaking and much more.
12 Hiscott Dr. is ideally located near all the essentials that you could ask for. Hamilton St. N. from Parkside Dr. to Dundas St. E. offers shopping, dining and entertainment possibilities featuring a nice mix of big-box retailers, supermarkets, restaurants, fast food, banks, medical and professional oces. Mapleview Shopping Centre located at 900 Maple Ave, is a 15 minutes drive away. It is a large contemporary mall featuring over 140 retailers and a food court.